PLANT CULTUUR vessels + stands [including the Copper + Concrete range] are...
- bespoke and designed by stylist + designer Joslin Koolen
- fall under the banner of A.nouk Style [Directive]
- fabricated in Adelaide, South Australia from Australian-made materials [where possible]
- on show @ 20 Byron Place Adelaide SA 5000 [by appt]
- formed from powder coated steel rod, copper pipe &/or concrete, with all other materials hand touched. As such no one product is identical which adds to its uniqueness and custom-made appearance.
LEAD-TIME_varies dependent on the size, quantity, item[s] ordered and destination. On average you can expect a 2-6 week turnaround, unless otherwise confirmed. Nothing is mass-produced. All items are presently made-to-order &/or fabricated in small batches. If any product[s] are out-of-stock we will confirm availability asap.
USE_aside from steel products expressly left to weather and rust, all other PLANT CULTUUR products are best suited to indoor &/or sheltered, outdoor undercover use. Like any product that is exposed to the elements, general wear should be expected. Choose pots and plants which suit the overall look and sturdiness of the design and construction i.e. it is not recommended placing a heavy potted plant [or other item] upon one of our smaller, lighter framed stands.
CUSTOMERS_we sell RETAIL [online & by studio appt ] directly to the public, and upon successful application offer TRADE and WHOLESALE prices via our PLANT CULTUUR product book to registered businesses within the architectural, interior design, landscape, event styling, florists, and curation industry - unless otherwise agreed. Trade and Wholesale ORDERS must be confirmed via email and paid in full before dispatch. In addition we also offer limited edition and made-to-spec pieces.
PRICING_is for the specified product only and does not include plants &/or other props featured in the images herein. GST refers to Australia's 10% Goods & Services Tax. Please note : we do not offer discounts on large orders, unless otherwise agreed. Please contact email@example.com if you require a tax invoice.
HIRE_please refer to the `Props' lookbook via HIRE sub-heading above, for details on which PLANT CULTUUR pieces are also available for hire.
MEASUREMENTS_are in millimetres – H = high, L = long, W = wide, D = deep, diameter = width of ring at longest outer edge.
TERMS & CONDITIONS.
Delivery, unless otherwise stated, is quoted upon ordering and cost will be dependant on quantity, total volume, weight and location within Australia. Couriers are used to deliver all items, unless the customer decides to arrange their own collection &/or freight with dispatch confirmed via email. Dispatch will be from our Adelaide studio or workshop, unless otherwise arranged. Please note: all purchases must be paid in full before dispatch.
At this stage we do not offer international shipping but would be open to considering otherwise for special circumstances. FYI rates vary and will be calculated upon request, include insurance cover in direct relation to the cost of goods being shipped, and require a signature upon receipt of delivery.
In the event that we are unable to fulfill your order – both local, national [or international] notification will be provided within 7 business days to ensure an agreed alternative item[s], backorder or refund is issued in lieu of.
If, for any reason, `you’ [the customer] are not happy with your PLANT CULTUUR order please make contact as soon as possible, and within 7 days of receipt. Returns are assessed on a case-by-case basis and need to be returned in their original condition and packaging. Please note: delivery returns to be organised and covered in full by the customer – recommendations will be provided to ensure the best courier is sourced.
Quality, protective packaging is a crucial and therefore time consuming part of the dispatch process due to the care required to ensure the items are properly prepared and padded for a potentially long &/or bumpy ride! In the event that your item[s] has been damaged during transit please provide evidence within 2 days of receipt of delivery. From here `your’ [the customer] claim will be assessed, investigated and an outcome confirmed as soon as possible.
An appropriate replacement, refund &/or back order will be provided and items collected from the customer’s address [at no cost to the customer] once it has been clearly determined the item[s] were damaged during transit. Any separate damages incurred, while in the possession of the customer, after this time will be the sole responsibility of the customer. That said, we’re here to help so feel free to make contact and we’ll assist in any reasonable way possible.
Policy of Engagement/ Purchase
By visiting and/or purchasing a PLANT CULTUUR vessel &/or stand via A.nouk Style [Directive] either online, EFT or in-person, `you’ the [potential] customer unconditionally agree to the Terms and Conditions outlined. As such any orders placed and paid for by the customer are in accordance with the following guidelines:
- all prices are shown in Australian currency i.e. $AUD and subject to 10% GST [Goods & Services Tax]/ please note: GST is included within the prices - at Checkout tax is shown as 0% at check-out as Square Space, being an US platform, currently does not allow for Australian GST inclusion pre checkout at this stage. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an official Tax Invoice for GST purposes.
- considering their hand-made nature, slight variations in measurements listed for each PLANT CULTUUR vessel or stand may occur during fabrication. In no way does this affect the beauty, functionality and strength of the aforementioned but exemplify their unique, bespoke design and appearance.
- in extreme cases, A.nouk Style [Directive] reserves the right to not sell an item[s] to an individual or group even if payment has been made [at any given time] in which case a prompt, full refund will be processed.
- images used within this website [incl. lookbooks and other promotional material created by or on behalf of A.nouk Style [Directive] are reproduced with express permission. Copyright is retained by A.nouk Style [Directive], and any unauthorised reproduction will result in legal proceedings.
- A.nouk Style [Directive] is not responsible in anyway for the content of any websites externally linked to this website. As such access to this website is at the users own risk, including accountability by the user for their actions while interacting with and using the website; for lawful purposes in a lawful manner.
Acknowledgment of the aforementioned Terms & Conditions implies that you agree to comply with all applicable laws, statues and regulations regarding the website, and any transactions conducted on or through the website.